Cooking and Baking used to Teach Life and Educational Skills S’mores Pudding Parfaits are the perfect easy dessert made with new JELLO-O SIMPLY GOOD Pudding Mix. This recipe is worth a try as it is delicious and so fun to make with your students, kids or grand-kids. Fabulous looking S’mores can be eaten after your Easter Egg Hunt in school …
Baby Bird Nest Adapted from Margaret VanEchaute; Designs by Jodi Mensing Harris and parent.com Preschooler love to spend time with Mom, Dad, Grandma or Grandpa. But it’s hard now-a-days to find the time in your busy day to spend with your preschooler or toddler. Age appropriate art project can be a fun way to …
Adapted from Sarah Punkoney’s article, NOT “JUST” A PRESCHOOL TEACHER To watch an informative VIDEO on the topic below by Jennifer Kaywork, Ed.D., from parents.com please click here Preschoolers Learn Through Play Preschoolers learn through play – or do preschoolers sit and listen attentively to the teacher? The best preschools are in fact teaching the students through play to …
- 6 Fun, Preschool Math Activities
- 3 Things to Prepare for When Transitioning to the Toddler Classroom
- Teaching Children Water Safety
- 6 Science Podcasts for Kids
- All About Conscious Discipline
- Tips for Teaching Your Child About Personal Safety
- Start the New Year Off Right: Resolve to Raise a Reader!
- Preschool Children and Cognitive Development
- 4 Ways to Make Holidays Better for Kids
- Simple Ways to Raise Grateful Children
- Toddler Lunch Ideas
- Mindfulness Practice for Preschoolers Connecting Kids to Nature
- Preschooler Reading Milestones
- THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO POTTY TRAINING
- Tips on Reading to Your Preschool Child
- STEM Education – It’s Never Too Early
- Three Ways to Teach Kids PATIENCE!
- Tips for Handling the First Days of Preschool
- Summer Camp Benefits Preschoolers
- Help Your Child Develop Critical Thinking Skills
- Cooking and Baking – Life Educational Skills
- Quality Parent Preschooler Time!
- Preschoolers Learn the Best through Play!