Critical Thinking Development and Your Child Adapted from Caroline Duda and Parenting Magazine Critical thinking skills, or for that matter much of early-childhood education takes place right at home, months or years before students begin preschool. Children learn to speak and to walk, to color and to cut with scissors as well as developing their …
Cooking and Baking used to Teach Life and Educational Skills S’mores Pudding Parfaits are the perfect easy dessert made with new JELLO-O SIMPLY GOOD Pudding Mix. This recipe is worth a try as it is delicious and so fun to make with your students, kids or grand-kids. Fabulous looking S’mores can be eaten after your Easter Egg Hunt in school …
Baby Bird Nest Adapted from Margaret VanEchaute; Designs by Jodi Mensing Harris and parent.com Preschooler love to spend time with Mom, Dad, Grandma or Grandpa. But it’s hard now-a-days to find the time in your busy day to spend with your preschooler or toddler. Age appropriate art project can be a fun way to …
Adapted from Sarah Punkoney’s article, NOT “JUST” A PRESCHOOL TEACHER To watch an informative VIDEO on the topic below by Jennifer Kaywork, Ed.D., from parents.com please click here Preschoolers Learn Through Play Preschoolers learn through play – or do preschoolers sit and listen attentively to the teacher? The best preschools are in fact teaching the students through play to …
- How to Talk to Kids About COVID-19
- 6 Fun, Preschool Math Activities
- 3 Things to Prepare for When Transitioning to the Toddler Classroom
- Teaching Children Water Safety
- 6 Science Podcasts for Kids
- All About Conscious Discipline
- Tips for Teaching Your Child About Personal Safety
- Start the New Year Off Right: Resolve to Raise a Reader!
- Preschool Children and Cognitive Development
- 4 Ways to Make Holidays Better for Kids
- Simple Ways to Raise Grateful Children
- Toddler Lunch Ideas
- Mindfulness Practice for Preschoolers Connecting Kids to Nature
- Preschooler Reading Milestones
- THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO POTTY TRAINING
- Tips on Reading to Your Preschool Child
- STEM Education – It’s Never Too Early
- Three Ways to Teach Kids PATIENCE!
- Tips for Handling the First Days of Preschool
- Summer Camp Benefits Preschoolers
- Help Your Child Develop Critical Thinking Skills
- Cooking and Baking – Life Educational Skills
- Quality Parent Preschooler Time!
- Preschoolers Learn the Best through Play!