New ideas for sandwiches, wraps, mini-pizzas and more tasty lunch recipes for kids Adapted from Parenting.com by Jennifer Saltiel, Stephanie Eckelkamp and Kelly Ladd Sanchez Enjoy these yummy and simple lunch recipes! Honey, Almond Butter & Banana Spread 2 slices of whole-wheat bread with almond butter or peanut butter. Top 1 bread slice with a drizzle of honey (for kids …
Mindfulness Practice for Preschoolers Connecting Kids to Nature by: Scott Rogers - Adapted from Mindful Magazine, 2017 We live in a time when it is all too easy to feel stressed and overwhelmed, and even children are more frequently experiencing these uncomfortable states. When we teach mindfulness to children, we are sharing with them skillful ways of relating to …
Daily reading for preschoolers is a critical part of their long-term reading success! Adapted from PBS Family During the preschool years, many young children will be able to recite or sing the alphabet. They may begin to recognize familiar letters, especially letters in their own names. Children who have been read to frequently pretend to read books …
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO POTTY TRAINING Adapted from: WeTheParents.org Struggling to settle on the best potty training method? The Ultimate Guide To Potty Training! It can certainly be an overwhelming time, and getting a child out of diapers is something that most parents just want done. Alas, there is no magic word or step-by-step guide that will work for everyone, every time. However…there …
The early years are critical to developing a lifelong love of reading - you can't start reading to a child too soon! Read together every day. Read to your child every day. Make this a warm and loving time when the two of you can cuddle close together. Bedtime is an especially great time for reading …
- 6 Fun, Preschool Math Activities
- 3 Things to Prepare for When Transitioning to the Toddler Classroom
- Teaching Children Water Safety
- 6 Science Podcasts for Kids
- All About Conscious Discipline
- Tips for Teaching Your Child About Personal Safety
- Start the New Year Off Right: Resolve to Raise a Reader!
- Preschool Children and Cognitive Development
- 4 Ways to Make Holidays Better for Kids
- Simple Ways to Raise Grateful Children
- Toddler Lunch Ideas
- Mindfulness Practice for Preschoolers Connecting Kids to Nature
- Preschooler Reading Milestones
- THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO POTTY TRAINING
- Tips on Reading to Your Preschool Child
- STEM Education – It’s Never Too Early
- Three Ways to Teach Kids PATIENCE!
- Tips for Handling the First Days of Preschool
- Summer Camp Benefits Preschoolers
- Help Your Child Develop Critical Thinking Skills
- Cooking and Baking – Life Educational Skills
- Quality Parent Preschooler Time!
- Preschoolers Learn the Best through Play!